First 10 questions
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
Watching films and general media
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
Pop culture. I lack pop culture.
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
Anywhere from 4- to 5+
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
My phone and TV are usually my source of access to media
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?
I'd say around 5 hours a day and I'd also say it's about right because everyone else in my generation normalised extra screen time.
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
I think it was Doctor Who around two months ago
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
Spotify Premium
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I do, it's mostly on my phone and occasionally on my nintendo and playstation. I'd say I don't really have a favourite game.
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I am, I'm only on youtube and tiktok. (I only consume media instead of posting).
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
It depends. If they take everything to heart, believe fake media and start to compare themselves then it's negative, if they just genuinely enjoy the platforms and don't bully others (not including simple disagreements) then yeah it's positive.
Comments
Post a Comment